POWER Lunch & Learn Seminar Series
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
“Handling Conflict, Especially Difficult Conversations”
This Lunch & Learn will examine, on a high level, the underlying structure of conflict and offer skills and a process for handling challenges effectively. Leaders face difficult conversations on a daily basis. How to interpret and to respond to them with confidence is the focus of this program. Examples:
· Giving honest feedback in a motivating tone to under-performing employees
· Honestly saying ‘no’ guilt free (at work or at home)
· Giving bad news with less anxiety
· Why do I react the way I do
· What happens when we assume, ignore or hide from conflict
This program will be what you make of it! It is intended to be an interactive program between facilitator and attendees. Lunch will be provided by Panera Bread. To-go boxes will be available.
This event is presented by cfsbank.
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
cfsbank - Southpointe Branch
145 Technology Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Monday, June 18, 2018.